4/6/07

Going to the chapel & we're gonna get married!


Ok, so Cowboy & I are getting married on July 7, 2007. It's gonna be a sunset wedding on the beach in Maui. Im sharing this info with you guys because my family doesn't know this is what we are doing. They just think that we are going to take a huge family trip but when we get there we are going to let them know, Hey we're getting married! Thanks to my best friend, Brandy! I think its the perfect way! We are totally thrilled & just carried away with each other. We do plan on holding a rather large party when we get back & I would love to see each & everyone of you there. BTW, if you run into our parents PLEASE dont spill the beans. We are tryin really hard to surprise them.

3 comments:

Ren said...

Holy freakin' shit girl!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooo freakin' happy for you. I sooooo wanna come a kiss the bride!

Btw - this is probably dorky but that song totally started running through my head as I read the title post...

Ren said...

Oh - and you know the only thing better then getting married on a beach in Maui???

Getting married on a beach in Australia - with ME as your photographer - bwahahahahahahahaaa!!!

aimee said...

Where the heck have I been!!!! Congrats babe!