5/15/07

Little less words & a lot more action


I missed last nights How I Met Your Mother. Totally sucked! I was at Ryker's baseball game (we won & yes we still have not lost a game all season!) so my brother was texting me with what was going on & Ryan DVR'ed it for me. Can't wait to watch it! I have scrapped a lil more but not bunches. Kinda just happy with what I have done. Doing lots of cleaning & going through stuff. Trying to get rid of this junk before we move into our new house. I am so lovin this time off of work. Not having to go into the store has just been awesome! My phone bill was close to $600.00 bucks, got half of that knocked off & I still have got to pay close to $400.00! I think my Mom is about ready to kill me. Can't say that I don't blame her but if she had done what I told her to do in the first place a lot of that would have never been on the bill to begin with. Anywho, lets just keep our fingers crossed that she lets me keep my cell phone till July. I am in the process of trying to quit smoking. I wanted to cut back first then go from there. Well, I ran out of smokes last night & instead of going to the store & getting more, Im just going to see how long I can go. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Ryker has his last day of 1st grade on the 25th of this month. I can't believe my baby is about to start 2nd grade! Just blows me away. He is doing really great in baseball. Starting to find his way. We are so proud of this lil guy!

No comments: