6/30/07

How lucky am I? Meeting Adrien Sharp


So, I am here waiting till tomorrow to met the awesome Adrien Sharp!! I am so excited about meeting this guy & his lovely wife. For those of you that don't know who Adrien is he is currently one of the 5 remaining stars of the food networks, The Next Food Network Star. This guy guy can throw down some amazing looking food ( and hey the guy aint bad to look at either )! Anyway, they are having a party for him tomorrow night & on a whim I came out here to met the guy & all. He has been such a sweetheart & had really helped me out. I am totally excited about meeting up with them tomorrow for lunch or something before the party!! So, look for pics next week! Oh & yeah check out Adrien's page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=187125548 And don't forget to watch him tomorrow night on the food network!! Have a fab rest of the weekend! *SMOOCHIES* all the way from Jackson, MI.

Just in case the link doesnt show up in the blog, click on the title of the blog & it will take you to Adriens page. =)

No comments: