10/17/08

Yet again more bows

Layla's Halloween bow (she has the cutest ghost shirt with some crazy socks & this is perfect for it!)
Made to match
Candy cane
Leopard itty bitty (Im not sure about this one. I think I may end up adding more & making it bigger...)
Made to match

I have been totally coverd in orders this week & this weekend is even more hectic. Jaxson's Mom is going to take Layla on Saturday to help me out so I can get some of the orders done. I have two custom wall hangings, 2 sets of names, a few bow holders & tons of bows. Plus Im making a set of custom Denver Bronco overalls for one customer. I have a halloween swap to mail off, invites to two different events being held at my house, grocery shopping, a girls night out, Ryker's scout troop is doing the flag at the football game, a whimsey jar swap at swap-bot, a swap that Ryker is doing with my swap partner's son and that's just the start of things for this weekend.
Hope everyone is doing well! Have a great weekend! *smoochies*

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wowzers busy lady!
I love, love, love Layla's Halloween bow! :)