5/26/09

Random and peanut butter and chocolate!!


*I've gotten several emails about the post I made about my mother. Im working on a very long epic post that may or may not post in the next few days. And that's all I have to say about that for now.


*This is Ryker's last week of school before Summer break. I am totally excited for the Summer and can't wait for endless days by the pool & BBQ's with good friends and good drinks! I will also see my baby girl turn one June 4th! My bff, Brandy, is giving birth to a sweet baby boy, Braxton, on June 2. And my SIL, Jordan, is due to give birth (and make me a AUNT) in July! Plus swimming lessons, baseball/softball games, trips to the library and so much other fun things!


*My SIL, Jordan's baby shower is this weekend and I feel totally not ready. I also have several orders that need to be filled on top of all of the stuff I need to do for her shower. Plus I have a huge order that has to been done by Friday afternoon. Seems the lazy Summer I was hoping for just might not happen for a while! lol


*Anyone else feel like they can't stay on top of their daily chores? God, I totally can't seem to keep up anymore. I don't know why. And it's driving me crazy!


Another yummy-lish recipe:

BROWNIE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS


Preheat oven to 350°.

Spray or grease 12 muffin cups.
In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar, butter, and water. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir in 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips until melted. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Add flour and baking soda, stirring until blended. Allow to cool to room temperature. Then, stir in 1/2 cup each peanut butter chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Spoon batter by heaping tablespoonfuls into muffin cups.
Bake for 13-15 minutes or until top is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out slightly wet. Place pan on wire rack. Centers of brownies will fall upon cooling. If not, tap centers with the back of a teaspoon to make a hole.
Place peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 45 seconds, then stir. While brownies are still hot, spoon about a tablespoon of peanut butter into the center of each brownie. Top with semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Cool completely in pan.

1 comment:

Candy Hart said...

OMG - those 2 recipes are great! I gave them to my friend Kiki and shes gonna make them both! I totally can NEVER stay on top of my daily chores! Sometimes I think i am drowning in dirty laundry!!!