3/14/08

A Rant & An update of sorts...


OMG! I am so fucking tired of whinny ass bitches who do nothing but complain about people complaining. I mean really? Do you hear yourself hunny? I swear to God over the course of time that I have had the "pleasure" of knowing this person that is all she does. EVER. Bitch about how life has dealt her a bad hand & why does everyone have to complain. Um, Hello Dumbass what the FUCK are you doing every goddamn day!?! Shut the hell up! Grow the fuck up! And leave us alone!!!!!!!!

Major things are going down right now. My life is super busy & even though I can’t sleep I still do not have enough time in a day to get everything done. Im trying my best though. At times I feel like I can’t possible do it all, not alone but then I remember the reason I even TRY to get all done. These babies are MY
responsibility & not anyone elses. I never stop trying on their account.

My sweet lil girl will be here 7 weeks from today!!!! I can’t believe it! I have waited so long to lay eyes on this precious lil one! I can’t wait to hold her, kiss her & just love on her! What a blessing she is already. Im just so ready to have her out of me & her with her brother & myself. My lil family will be complete once she is here! Her sweet kicks & movements are slowing down over the last few days & thats about right since she is getting bigger & there just isn’t anymore room for her, makes me sad. No matter how much sleep or how uncomfortable I get I LOVE those sweet kicks from my girl. So precious she is!! Awww!

I am working my pregnant butt off these days. I have some really cute designs coming out & y’all are gonna flip! So stinkin cute! Proud of myself! Tickled Pink is almost open!!!!! More on that later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh only 7 weeks, how exciting, cant wait to see pictures of your little princess!

April said...

I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left!!! Can't wait to here more Tickled Pink:) I sent you an email the other day. :) I responded to your post on my GG blog.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Those little kicks are wonderful

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.