12/16/08

Less is more

That's my way of thinkin these days.
I have been thinkin of doing this for awhile now but haven't really acted on it.
I am so tired of the clutter & "things" we have laying around the house.
Almost all of what we have is never even touched or used. It's just here. Making my life more stressful.
I am sick of it.
I am going through things slowly but surely & it's about to all be gone.
No joke. ALL!
Besides our clothes, beds, photos & the very important, would break our heart if we didn't have them items, it is all going.
I have already gotten rid of a lot just in the last week.
Just way to much stuff.
I am all about being minimal. I have had this mind set for close to a year now but it's just now catching up with my thinking.
It's time to get back to the basics and not be so stressed.
I think it will help not only me with keeping the house clean but all of us. And our checkbook too!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

April said...

Good luck! I have been doing the same thing lately. Do I hear a decluttering challenge coming?! LOL.