3/29/09

300th post baby!!!!! And a new craft!

WOW! I can't believe it's my 300th post! Time sure does fly. I truly have had fun with this blog and I am so glad to be able to come back and look at things over the last 2 and half years. I have "meet" some wonderful people all because of this blog and I am truly thankful! Made this today for Layla's new nursery. I saw something like this on another blog and thought I would give it a shot. I already had everything on hand, didn't spend a penny! I think it turned out pretty dang cute. Not sure what Im going to do with it just yet. I may even paint the cork part. But for now I like it just as is.
All there is to this super easy project is to make a garland with ribbon. I just used ribbon and tied scrap ribbon on to the long ribbon. Tie. Tie. Tie. Tie. And then tie some more. Once you have the length you want, take out your every handy glue gun and glue it on! That's all there is to it.

4 comments:

Bahama Shores Mama said...

Adorable! And this is simple enough my 11 year old is going to love it for our next craft activity! Thanks!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Fun, easy project, with great results! Thank you for sharing!

Pam said...

This is great!! My daughters would loooovee making this. TFS!

Cheryl said...

Darling! I've seen that treatment made into a garland.... that would be cute to have a matching swag/garland over a window~