3/25/09

Finished

Finished diaper wreath for my bff, Brandy's baby shower! My first one so I think it turned out pretty dang cute! Now all I have to do is found out how many stork bundles and lollipop wash cloths I need to make for the shower and then all of her decor will be done.
This was a custom order for a customer. Super cute! She loved it and so did the mommy to be!
Lots been going on. I hope to post a more in depth blog tomorrow but it may be later in the week before I get a chance. Hope everyone is doing well! Love me some love my friends! I haven't heard from y'all in a while. :(

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Holy smokes lady, that wreath is super cool! There is like everything she could possibly need for baby in it. :) You always makes me wish I had had at least one baby-shower.