4/14/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY RYKER!!


Nine years ago today I was blessed with this precious lil boy. I felt love for the first time. Real, true, unconditional love. I was given the most perfect gift that anyone could be given when this boy was born to me. He is perfect and he is mine. I love this lil boy more than life itself. I am so very proud to call him my son, to be called his MaMa.
Ryker,
You are and always will be my sunshine. My boy, my joy! I am so proud of you and everything you do. I can't believe that I got so lucky as to be your MaMa. You have saved me more than once and I owe everything to you, lil man. Thank you for picking me to be your Mommy. The last 9 years have flown by and I look forward to the many many years ahead of us.
I love you so very much my lil man!
XOXOXO
MaMa

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday Ryker! :)

I just made something for my shop inspired by your zebra print blog! :) I was looking at it, and it clicked.. So I ran to Hob Lob.. You're already inspiring to me:)

Carrie said...

Happy 9th Ryker! Hope he had a wonderful day, full of fun. :)

Stacia Howard said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it! I *love* zebra! And thanks!

Cassandra said...

Happy Birthday Ryker!!!
What a handsome man he is!