4/28/09

You say it's your birthday...

Well it's my birthday too. WooHoo (eyeroll). Not feeling it. At all. Just kinda depressed. And as some of you emailed about a post. No, Jaxson and I are not having problems at all. We are great. It's me. Im down in the dumps. Im not feeling well. I have gained a huge amount of weight and that's not healthy at all. I have a pinched nerve in my hip. Im bruised from falling and the lovely hosptial staff trying to find my vein & blowing 6 out in the mean time. I miss my Daddy (I dont care if you are getting tired of hearing about the poor girl who lost her daddy). These headaches are getting worse. In short, Im falling apart & something has to be done. I just bought this dress on Etsy for Layla for a whole $5. Can't wait to see her in it!

Went to Hobby Lobby last night with birthday cash in tow and went crazy stocking my craft supplies. I will post some of my creations tomorrow or whenever.

2 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Hi, the show is in Oregon, but I do special orders. :)
-Jill

Carrie said...

Chickadee, this is your blog, your outlet, you are free to talk about whatever you wish. Of course your still missing your father. I can't even fathom what it is like to lose a parent. You never stop missing them. My heart goes out to you, I'm sorry to read that you're down, and not feeling well.

I'm sorry for missing your birthday! I'm a pud. :( How fun, blowing b-day money on craft supplies, I would too! Hope you had a blast creating. HAPPY B-DAY BIRTHDAY!