5/5/09

Makes me happy

Cake stand I made a few weeks ago and just never got around to posting. Came in very handy at my spa party this past Saturday. So simple and so lovely! Great eBay purchase for Miss Layla. Can't wait to see her in it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! I don't know why I ever stray and try something else. This makes me skin look & feel fab! Totally changes my skin and I never break out when I use it. Jaxson came home with this set for me tonight and it came with a bonus as well. Love it & him!
CAN NOT GET ENOUGH!! There potato burritos are the freakin best. Hands down. Love them. I could eat those things every single day. I have eaten there about 5 times in the last week. No joke.




Brand new. Sealed. $0.99 eBay score!



Also brand new sealed eBay find $1.27.





Can you guess?? Brand new sealed. eBay. $1.52.






Started this today. We will see how far I get into it. I hope to finish them all. But we will see.




Texting with this fellow blogger! Oh, how I wish we lived closer. She would totally be my new bff! lol

http://sheeatscrayons.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Chickadee, you made that cake stand? How cool! All I've ever seen to purchase are round, love that it's not.

Love the little dress, do post pictures of Layla in it. I saw some similar with skullies on etsy!

I have always wanted to try Proactive, but I always get mixed reviews from people. Awesome that you love it! I have tried SO many different prescriptions over the years, so many trips to the dermatologist. I gave up on medications. Maybe it's my solution too, I should give it a try.

Potato burritos, serious!? I love potatoes, I love burritos, together..sounds yummy! No Taco Bueno here though sadly.

Awwww, you included Moi! :) I totally feel the same. We'd have a blast, and I think the girls would enjoy being little buddies.

Have a great day Deary.