9/2/09

Craptastic Week

Let's see here are random things that have happened in the last few days:

*Looks like my husband's unemployment won't be going through after all. And rent was due yesterday. Not to say anything about diapers & gas.

*My very best friend in the whole world, Brandy, is moving back to LA for at least a year. My heart is broken.

*Layla started off sick, then myself & now Ryker.

*I wont be going to see the Surgeon again till the very end of next week. Im out of pain pills. This just makes everything much worse. I *hate* being in this type of pain.

*My house looks like animals live here. It's a mess. But Im sure not going to keeping bending over to clean when & kill my back even more when nobody else is helping.

Please pray for me, for this whole family. God knows everything that is wrong.

1 comment: