5/5/07

Cause it's all about me...

My son is truly a rock-your-socks kind of lil man every parent wants! My husband to be, Ryan, is the most amazing man to ever walk earth (even though he is a yankee). I love Marilyn Monroe & James Dean. I am totally addicted to Diet Mt. Dew (I would die without it) & Marlboro Ultra lights 100's (in a box). I feel totally naked without black eyeliner & mascara. I can be the sweetest, nicest person you know or I can be the biggest bitch you have ever come across. I love expressing myself in creative ways. I am obsessed with purses more so with coaches & LV. I am probably the most accident prone person you will ever come across (although lil Miss Meagan is giving me a run for my $$). I love all things girly (hair, makeup, nails, shopping, fashion, gossip)! I cuss a lot. I have no idea how I made it the first 20 years of my life without a cell phone. I love sports (College football, Baseball, NASCAR & Hockey). I love any & all things pink! Ryan has like a million nick names for me (and most are cute but cut out the stinker). I am going to be someone's wife in 63 days & it can not come soon enough! I live for long hot baths. I enjoy reading a good book almost as much as I enjoy sex (I said almost). I think hamburgers are the most perfect food ever. I tend to spend money a little freely. I love to cook but don't do it as often as I use to. My bestest friend in the entire world is Brandy. Victoria's Secret, hands down, has the best underwear. I would love to scrap at least something every single day (maybe I will get the chance once we move into our new house). I am a total picture whore. I can never have too many photos of the ones I love. I am a brunette (there is nothing sexier than that)! I have hazel green eyes (which is my best physical feature). That and my oh so pouty lips! I have naturally curly hair (which I hate) therefore I think that Chi's are the best thing ever! I pireced my nose last year (something I swore I would never do) & I totally love it! There is not better feeling in the world than loving someone completely. I think Holden Caufield (from Catcher in the Rye) was wise beyond his mere 16 years. I feel the sexiest when I am taking care of myself. Maui margaritas are the best mixed drinks! And so much more...

No comments: