6/15/07

So I am flyin

Fly lady. I love this lady. I joined flylady.net well over a year ago & then after Ren & I started the 15 min cleaning challenges I stopped & just did my own thing. This week I made up my mind to go back to fly lady as Ren & I dont do the cleaning challenges anymore. I am taking my time & using the control journal (which I didnt ever use in the past). I am really excited about this little journey! And Thank God they don't send out emails like they use to! Lord, that was kinda a pain.

It's the weekend! YAY! Kinda have some plans & I am excited about them BUT my stupid car still isn't fixed. My BFF, Brandy, and I are suppose to have a BBQ this weekend. I am really looking forward to crankin some music, drinkin some beer, eatin some good food, & hangin with some great people! Just what the soul needs. Hope we are still one for it. Weather has been really nasty here lately.

And lastly here are some more graphics that I have saved over the last few weeks. lol Have a great weekend! *smoochies*

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: