10/21/07

Love?

*I have learned that you make your own happiness, that part of going for what you want means losing something else. And when the stakes are high, the losses can be much greater.

* I feel more myself with him than without. Myabe true love does that?

* And I do love him. I have loved him from the very beginning, when I pretended to myself that he wasn't my type. I love him for his intelligence, his sensitivity, his courage. I love him wholly and unconditionally and without reservation. I love him enough to take risks. I love him to accept my own happiness and use it, in turn, to make him happy back.

*I think to myself that when you're in love, sometimes you have to swallow your pride, & sometimes you have to fight to keep your pride. It's a balance. But when the relationship is right, you find that balance

1 comment:

*** hunzer *** said...

awwwww. Sap.

*wink*

I kid, I KID. Your post comes across peaceful ~ I'm glad you have found love!