2/2/08

One more time (at least I hope its one more time)...

Yesterday I got a phone call from an old boss telling me that they would love to have me back. Keep in mind I have not worked there in almost 4 years. I totally loved that job though & the only reason I left was to go back to school. Please oh please cross your fingers, say a lil prayer, send me those vibes. I so need this job. Im not so sure they are going to want me back once they see how pregnant I am. But God willing, I get it. I wont be starting back in my managment & I am totally fine with that, that can come AFTER Layla gets here. But for now I am totally fine starting somewhere else. I just want this job back! So, I hope to be back later today or tomorrow with good news. Have a fab weekend! *smoochies*

2 comments:

April said...

That's great! GOOD LUCK!!

Carrie said...

Ohhh, fingers so crossed for you!