10/25/08





















So blogger is being weird & I have no idea what is up with the pics. So quick run down: The Christmas stuff I got at Hobby Lobby this past weekend. Really like 'em! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Miss Layla Jade right out of the bath. She LOVES bath time & makes a HUGE watery mess! She kicks & splashes all over the place. It's so cute!
The wreath is from my halloween swap partner, too cute! Totally me! It's got googely eyes all over it, not sure if you can see them or not. Love it!
And what post wouldn't be complete without bows these days? lol Just a few quick ones I made up tonight!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

April said...

Love the wreath. It is so fun and bright. Layla is so adorable. You can tell she is a bath baby. All of mine were too. Great bows. Can't wait to see what you do for Christmas decorations.:)