3/26/09

Layla is getting a new room!!

I've been wanting to re-do Layla's nursery forever! Of course I want zebra print and shocking pink! So, I just made up my mind that we are doing it and Im so excited! Here is what we have so far. I made this months ago and it's been hanging on her door ever since. I love it and everyone always comments on it. I have also gotten several orders because of this.
This is her new bedding. My Mom bought it for Layla today off of eBay. It's the same company we got her current bedding from. Pretty dang cute and it has some light pink along with the shocking pink. We got for $49.99 plus shipping! Super deal!

I had these made for Layla by my friend, Traci. She did an awesome job! If yall need letters she is the one you need to go to! I love how they turned out! I stole this pic off of her website but will post a pic of them again once Layla's room is finished.


I made this bow holder around Christmas for Layla. I made two really cause she has that many dang bows! lol I was going to add some zebra stripes but changed my mind. Im just going to leave as is.
And Im looking for more ideas so if you guys have any let me know!!



1 comment:

dont eat the token said...

your L door hanger is adorable. Her room is so fun!!