6/15/09

Simple Easy Chic Table

The urn table Add rocks, sand or shells to the inside of the urn before adding the glass to add interest and stability to the urn. You might want to put felt squares on the bottom of the urn to keep it from damaging your floor and if you put plastic buttons (or dots) between the urn and the glass it will keep the glass from getting scratched up.

I am totally loving this idea for my patio! We are trying to redo that area, turn it into a nice little space not only for the kids but for us as well. I ran across this idea on another blog a few months ago and saved it for a special day and while trying to come up with something for the patio I suddenly remember this table. I think this gem of a table will be finding its way inbetween two of my chairs very soon.
;)

No comments: